rwLaw protects the interests of employers in the tricky and controversial field of employment law. Our core belief is that the best way to solve a problem is to prevent it from happening in the first place. And prevention is so much less expensive. The role of the employment lawyer, we believe, is to lay the proper foundations for an employment relationship so that both parties can benefit from it. Just as in any human relationship however, things can go wrong. If that happens, we will be there to guide and assist you through what can be a difficult time.
Terms of employment,
Guidance on management of staff issues and Structuring your business in such a way as to reduce the likelihood of problems arising.
rwLaw can help you with:
- Employment documentation – contracts, handbooks and policies
- Drafting compromise agreements
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Health and Safety compliance
- Immigration compliance
- Termination of employment
- Redundancies and corporate restructuring
- Transfers of employees between businesses
- Employment tribunal claims and more!
Give us a call and find out how we can help you.